Thursday, August 19, 2010

32 Emotional Signs That He's Cheating

I can actually give you just one (1) tangible, piece of evidence why I'm cheating, and it has to do with this blog post. Actually, the piece of evidence is also the blog post, and to find out why you will have to keep reading. If you think the title is nonsense it's because it is; it was the first entry I got when I typed in "he's cheating" on a popular search engine. Google, my hat's off to you.

To get down to brass tacks and start beating this bush, let me be the first to say that this post is really just a redirect towards a new blog I am starting as of today. If you want to find out more about it, I strongly recommend the link posted in the next sentence. To describe the new blog in twenty-five words, "these are stories" is a place on the internet I have made to put writing I would not normally place on this blog, i.e. fiction.

This decision was half-made by me quite a while ago, and if you can recall a post made on July Twelfth you will remember that I had asked you all to throw opinions in my general direction in terms of a blog specifically for stories. I read the two comments I had on there, asked others as the weeks went on, and came to the conclusion that this was the ideal route to take.

You will notice on the top of the site, beneath the title "these are words" it now says "updates every monday." This has been changed because, as I'm sure you've already figured out, this blog will now only update on Mondays. The other blog, "these are stories" will update every Thursday.

So go on over there and check it out. If you decide not to now, there will be a new link on a sidebar somewhere to it, and you can always click on it then. That's all I have for today (on this bog, anyway).

Oh, and I'm "cheating" with these posts because instead of being about something it's more just a redirect someplace else. Just wanted to make that super clear.

3 comments:

  1. I ran off to write that other blog post so fast I almost forgot to comment on this post. I cannot even imagine what it would have been like if I had returned here and seen that someone else had gotten the first post. I think I would have cried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23/8/10 17:08

    on this bog, anyway?
    you are goofing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . you're the one who a) can't sign in to leave a comment, and b) can't even spell "blog" correctly.

    And I'm the one goofing . . .

    ReplyDelete

Write stuff down there if you have something to say.